Relocation of Reorder button
The “Reorder” button has now been relocated to Manage Order window from Edit Order window.
Purpose: The users who don’t have access to edit an order can now reorder an order from the Manage Order window.
How it works?
- Click on Reorder button
- The Confirm Reorder window opens up where you can confirm the order details, can also provide a note where required, and add witness signature as well.
- Click on Confirm to proceed.
- Once the Reorder is done, you can check the last reorder information besides the “Reorder” button on the Manage Order window as well as under the “View History” option.
- Click on View History button to see more details.
The access to show/hide or perform a Reorder action will depend on the existing security role options under Settings > Security > Application Roles > Edit Role > MAR object:
- Manage Order- Reorder
- This will allow you to click on Reorder button and perform the action.
- Manage Order- Show Reorder
- This will allow you to show/hide the Reorder button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.