Now our users, especially in the Retirement sector, can configure their Rooms/Suites in a manner that better serves your needs. With the release of this new feature you will be able to add and display a description to a Suite i.e. you will be able to say that a particular suite is a “1 Bedroom” or “2 Bedroom” and will also be able to see that information in different parts of the system along with the reports
Enabling the feature under Settings
- Navigate to “Suite Options” under Settings to access this new feature.
Settings> Facility> Suite Management> Suite Options
- Click the check box for “Suite Type Mask” to enable the feature.
- Add “@ST” to the “Suite Display Mask” to display the new suite type in different parts of the system and the reports.
- The next step is to configure the Suite Type look up under the lookups.
- Select “Suite Type” from the lookup drop down and start adding the options you would like to see in the lookup.
- You can configure the lookup as shown below according to the need of the facility.
- You can save as many options as you want.
- However, the lookup value can only be up to 20 characters
- Only use the following special characters in the lookup
- Plus +
- Dash -
- Period .
- Slash /
- Brackets ()
- Remember, you cannot delete a value once it is in use
Adding a Suite Type to a Suite
- Once you have decided to use the Suite Type Display feature and turned it on and configured your lookup, navigate to “Suite Management” to add a suite type to a suite
Settings> Facility> Suite Management> Suite Management
- You can add a new suite or edit an existing suite and add a suite type to the suite.
- On saving, you can see the following information.
- The ‘Displayed As” column shows how the Suite will display in different parts of the system and reports
- The display depends on the Suite Display Mask set under Suite Options. For example, in the image above the mask is set as “@R @ST” hence the display is “113 1 Bed”. If the user had chosen the mask as “@R @B @ST” then the display would have been “113 D 1 Bed”
- Once set, the mask can be seen in different parts of the system and reports.
Reverting the changes
- User can revert the changes by unchecking the “Suite Type Mask” in Suite Options under Settings
- Make sure you remove “@ST” from the Suite Display Mask if you decide to revert the changes