Following this week’s software maintenance, the following updates are applied to the application.
Updates to Physician Review and Medication Reconciliation Reports
e-reports >> Medication >> Physician Review
e-reports >> Medication >> Medication Reconciliation
- Flag Refill Orders- The Refill orders will now be flagged in both the reports just to avoid any confusion with the duplicate orders. The future order will be labelled as Refill if it has the same chain (Same OFON) and is a part of the current active order.
- Sort Order- By default, both the reports will now sort all the medications by the Medication name.
The default selection for “Sort Orders By” parameter is now set to ‘Medication Name’ for the Physician Review report.
- Include On Hand (applied to Physician Review Report only) - A new checkbox parameter “Include On Hand” has been added to the “Physician Review Report” which is enabled by default.
- When Enabled- The report will display the On Hand column.
- When Disabled- The report will not display the On Hand column.
Article is closed for comments.