Following this week’s software maintenance, the following updates are applied to the application.
MED e-care e-MAR now supports one-dimensional barcode functionality. Barcodes can be used to quickly navigate to a resident's current MAR pass.
How to get the barcode?
Navigate to e-Reports >> ADT >> Group >> Barcode List (Chart Numbers) and generate the report. This report will display the barcodes for each resident which you can scan and it will navigate to the current MAR pass screen.
How it works?
- Navigate to Settings >> e-MAR >> Options and select “Bar Code Type: Chart Number”.
- Navigate to e-Reports >> ADT >> Group >> Barcode List (Chart Numbers) >> Generate and Print the report.
- Scan the barcode from the printed report using any scanner. (Mobile scanner won’t scan the barcode).
- Once you scan the code, the system will navigate to the current MAR pass screen where you can administer the medications for the resident in question.
- If there are no scheduled medications for the resident, the system displays a warning message.
Article is closed for comments.