The MAR Backup Report Program will download an up to date PDF of the MAR report for your home nightly onto your local device. To be installed on a computer connected to a printer so that the MAR Report can be printed out if required.
How to Install MAR Backup Report
Please follow the below instructions for installing the Backup Report:
1. Download the Back Up installation file for your server.
2. Once downloaded, locate the downloaded installation file (The title of the file should be "MedeCareClientService_", followed by the server name. Example: MedeCareClientService_AppCA).
3. Once located, right-click on the installation file and select "Run as Administrator".
4. Follow the prompts on the installation wizard.
4. When installation is complete, a prompt will pop up asking for backup credentials
- Username: Will be provided for each home
- Password: Will be provided for each home
5. This will then create a shortcut on the desktop to C:\MARbackupReport
6. After installation, verify that a backup report has been generated (a PDF file will appear in the MARbackupReport folder. This will generate once the home has medication on their system)
7. This concludes the installation process.
* If you have trouble during this process, please reach to the support team for further help.
Troubleshooting MAR Backup Report
If the backup report hasn’t downloaded for a few days or an up to date pdf if not appearing in the MAR Backup Report folder, the backup service may need to be restarted or re-installed.
To restart the backup service:
1. Go to Computer Management
- Windows 8.1 or above – Right Click Start button and Select Computer Management
- Windows 7 – Click Start, Right Click Computer and Select Manage
2. Select Services under Services and Applications
3. Locate Mede-CareClient Service in the list of Services
4. Click on Stop to stop the service
5. Then, click on Start to start the service again.
6. Verify that the latest backup report has been downloaded (a PDF file will appear in the MARbackupReport folder. This will generate once the home has medication on their system)