Further to last night's release, the following updates have been applied to the application. Please see the following article for more details of the new features that are available.
Privacy Warning on Login
The new feature “Privacy Warning on Login” will allow Facility Managers to create a privacy statement that every user must acknowledge before logging in to the site/facility.
The feature is added under Settings >> Facility >> Organization >> Privacy Statement.
How does it work?
- Navigate to Settings >> Facility >> Organization >> Privacy Statement.
- Check the option “Enable Privacy Statement”
- When enabled- The Statement field will become mandatory and you have to enter the preferred privacy statement for your facility which will appear at login for every user, every time they login.
- When disabled- No statement will show and the users can login as normal.
- By default, the setting is disabled.
- Click on Save. The entered statement will be used as the Privacy Statement.
- Once the setting is enabled, a Pop- Up message with Privacy Statement will show up at the time you clicked on ‘Sign In’ on the login page.
- Click on ‘Accept’ or ‘Decline’ to acknowledge the statement.
- When clicked on Accept- You will be logged into the facility that you have selected. This action will be logged in the system for record keeping purposes and can be viewed under e-MAR >> Administration >> Audit.
- When clicked on Decline- You will be returned to the login screen.
Personal health information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
New Group Report- Recent Temperature List
The new group report is specifically designed to review the recent temperature readings for all the residents and analyze the trends.
- E-Reports >> Care Plan >> Group >> Recent Temperature List
- E-Reports >> ADT >> Recent Temperature List
- Resident Status- You can filter the resident list based on their status: Active, Inactive, and All. Default selection is Active.
- Unit Selection- You can run for one unit/floor or for the whole facility. Default selection is All Units.
- Sort By- You can sort by name or room number. Default selection is room.
- Group By- You can group the report by Unit, Program, Floor, Unit, or None. Default selection is none.
- Room #
- Name of the resident
- Last 7 Temperature Measurements