Following a recent update to MED e-Care's e-MAR version 5, the Body Map has been updated to make it easier to view historical records.
See below for details of these exciting updates.
- The Body Map window now shows the resident information at the top including Name, Chart Number, Bed, Allergies, Diagnosis and Diet to make it consistent across the MAR
- Medication details - shows which medication the body map is being recorded for along with details such as the instructions
- Administration status - shows the current status of the medication schedule being viewed and the date and time of the administration
- Historical Administrations - shows the most recent medication administration records to provide context for the recorded body map locations. This can be expanded to see more information on the administration. For a full administration history, see Admin History
- Numbering on Body Map - shows a numbered record of the most recent body map locations to make it easy to see the administration records that correspond to the location record. Hovering over one of these will show when they were recorded and which user recorded them.
The body map will display up to a maximum 10 historical body map records based on the eMAR settings.
Record Body Map Location
A body map can be recorded once a medication order has been recorded as Administered
- Click the Body Map icon
- Click the location on the body map
- Click Save to record the location.
NEW: v5 Administration History
NEW: V5 - Bio-Tests
NEW: PRN Protocols
NEW: Mobile MAR
NEW: MAR Hotlist
NEW: V5 - Available PRNs For All Clients
NEW: V5 - Administration Notes
NEW: v5 LOA (Leave of Absence) for All Residents
Article is closed for comments.