Password Reset Feature
The Password Reset feature will allow the verified users to reset their password without having to contact the support department. Before this feature can be used, sites must set their security preferences with MED e-Care. Only a member of a facility’s senior management team can provide these security preferences to MED e-care.
You can set an Approved Email for Password Reset. You can choose to allow your employees to reset their password one of the following three ways:
- All Emails - Your employee can choose to have their password reset link sent to a personal email.
- Specific Addresses Only - You can set an email address where all password reset links are sent. The owner of this address would be required to manage all password reset requests.
- Specific Domain - This would mean email addresses with a verified domain (usually associated with the Care Home Group) would be valid to issue a password reset link.
Please speak to a member of our support team to set this up.
- The Multi-facility users will not be able to reset their passwords using the above mentioned steps. You should call the Support Department for further assistance.
- Users with access to sites on different servers will need to reset their password once for each server.
- The status of the username should be “Active” in the system.