Further to last night's release, the following updates have been applied to the application. Please see the following article for more details of the new features that are available.
Inactive Beds in Census
- Fixed an issue where inactive beds were showing in the Census reports
e-Financials – AR Adjustment Batch Window
- Added a client search function on the AR Adjustment (Batch) window
- When an adjustment is entered and saved, the window now remains open so that the next adjustment can be started immediately
e-Financials – Adding New Charge to Batch
- Fixed an issue where keying ‘Enter’ after selecting residents was pushing unselected residents to the batch
e-Financials – Resident Profile Notes
- Added a notes section to the Resident Identification page. The note box can be used for special instructions, reminders etc.
e-Financials – Multiple Billing Contacts
- Added the ability to have more than one billing contact for a resident.
When a statement is generated, it will be billed to the Primary billing contact, but will also generate a copy to all ‘Other’ billing contacts.