eReports / POC
Flow Sheet (New)
The new Flow Sheet report allows users to run a report by the Flow Sheet Group and Item:
1) Go to the e-Reports tab
2) Open the POC section
3) Open the Group Section
4) Select the Flow Sheet (New) report
5) You can choose to select a resident to run the report for or alternatively, leave this section blank to get information on all residents.
6) Select the date range that you wish to run the report for
7) Select status: User may choose to see the list of Active (In Facility), All or Inactive (Discharged Residents).
8) You can select the Flow Sheet Group and Item to print in the report. Select Flow Sheet group and Item. Use the dropdown menu to select Flow Sheet group and also to select the item. The report can only be run for one item at a time.
The report will populate with the information for the selected resident from the group and item in the Flow Sheet:
Information will be arranged by the date and time of each entry and will include any notes that were made by the user within the Flow Sheet.