1. Remember to check that there are no OVERDUES at the end of your round. Overdue medications are like missing signatures on a paper MAR - you must record every medication as either "Administered" or "Not administered".
2. Remember to check that you have completed your FOLLOW-UPS from any PRN medication that you have administered - check the Hotlist
3. Take action when you see that the inventory button is ORANGE - the system is warning that you may run out of stock.
4. Take action where you see that the inventory button is RED - the system is warning that your on-hand figure has gone negative.
5. Take action when you see an "order ending in x days message" - In the example below, the medication will no longer appear in the medication rounds in 3 days time.
6. Never share your PASSWORD with anybody else.
7. MED e-care's helpline is available 24hrs a day, 365 days a year. Call them on 0161 232 4576, option 3. If you have a system query, call MED e-care straight away. They can dial in to the system to see the screen as you are seeing it. - the best way to help you.
8. Help can be found by clicking SUPPORT in the top, right hand corner. Here you can serach for click-by-click articles to help you.
9. Carry out your "resident of the day" checks to maintain accurate stock levels.
10. Remember to LOG OUT when you have finished.