1) Click on e-MAR on the green bar, then click on Orders on the blue bar. Finally, click on the MAR/TAR Notes on the white bar.
2) Select the resident you wish to add a note to. Either use the Find Resident search or tick the box next to the residents name on the list as shown below.
3) Then select the Prescriber and the Start date for section 3 tick in the MAR Note or a Non Medication MAR Order.
4) For section 4 select a Frequency - this is how often the note is required show on the MAR (Select PRN for PRN Notes eg PRN Protocols, the Duration - this is how long the note is required to show on the MAR for (Enter 0 for indefinite duration). Next you will need to add a Start Date, Time and Directions (The instructions of the notes) for the note. Click Add to MAR Now when your note is complete.
5) This is what the MAR note will look like on the MAR round.