Receive orders allows for multiple medications to be accepted on to the system at the same time.
1) Click on the e-MAR tab on the green bar, then click on the Orders tab on the blue bar finally click on the Receive Orders(new) tab on the white bar.
2) Use the search feature to find a particular resident's medication or to search for specific medication.
3) Select which items you wish to receive. You can select multiple medications and sign for them all at the same time, the check box at the top of the page will select all medications on all pages unless the search box has been used to filter medications. Make sure to check all the information is correct and matches the medication that has actually been received. The View Full Schedule button should be used to make sure the medication has been scheduled correctly. Once the medication has been selected if needed you can alter the quantity being received in.
4) If this is all correct, click the Receive button.
5) You may now be asked for a second signature, if so you will need a colleague to enter their username and password. Then click the green Receive button.
6) If the some of the information is wrong, select only the boxes that are incorrect and click Reject.
7) If you have rejected an item, you must supply a reason why. You may be asked for a second signature, if so you will need a colleague to enter their username and password. Then click the red Reject button.
You have now received the medication into the e-MAR system, these medications will now be available to appear on a resident's MAR (depending on start date).