see attached for details
By: Dr. Paul Beaulne
Continence and Skin Listing of all Residents
- Client Name and Chart Number.
- Assessment Type and Date.
- Client's URI, Gender, Birth Date.
- Scores: RUG, CPS, ADL, ADL Long and CHESS.
- Assessment Elements:
- B1 - Comatose;
- G9 - Change in ADL Function;
- H1a - Bowel continence; H1b - Bladder continence; H3d - Indwelling catheter; H4 - Change in Urinary Continence;
- J1c - Dehydrated;
- K3a - Weight loss 5% or more in last 30 days; K5b - Feeding tube;
- M1a - Stage 1 Ulcer; M1b - Stage 2 Ulcer; M1c - Stage 3 Ulcer; M1d - Stage 4 Ulcer;
- M2a - Pressure ulcer; M2b - Stasis ulcer; M3 - History of Resolved Ulcers; M4a - Abrasions, bruises; M4b - Burns; M4c - Open lesions other than ulcers; M4d - Rashes; M4e - Skin desensitized to pain or pressure; M4f - Skin tears or cuts; M4g - Surgical Wounds;
- M5a - Pressure relieving device(s) for chair; M5b - Pressure relieving device(s) for bed; M5c - Turning/repositioning program; M5d - Nutrition or hydration intervention; M5e - Ulcer care; M5f - Surgical wound care; M5g - Application of dressings; M5h - Application of ointments/medications; M5i - Other skin care;
- M6a - Resident has one or more foot problems; M6b - Infection of the foot; M6c - Open lesions on the foot; M6d - Nails/calluses trimmed during last 90 days; M6e - Received preventative or protective foot care; M6f - Application of dressings;
- P4a - Bed-rails - full bed rails on all open sides of bed; P4b - Bed rails - other types of side rails used; P4c - Trunk restraint; P4d - Limb restraint; P4e - Chair prevents rising.
- Total Number of Assessments for each group and Grand total in report.
- Average Numbers of Scores for each group and Grand total in report.