1) Click on e-ADT on the green bar, then click on Current Admissions on the white bar.
2) Find your resident by typing in their first name and last name and then clicking the blue Find button or select them from the list.
3) Click the blue Edit button to begin to update information. Click on the Client Health Status tab to update the allergies and diagnosis. Information in other tabs can also be updated if needed.
4) Allergies can be updated by using the tick boxes and expansion fields. Tick the box if the resident has that allergy and use the field on the right to give additional information about that allergy i.e Food - Strawberries
5) Diagnosis can be updated by clicking the green plus button.
6) Use the description box to search for specific conditions. One you have found the correct diagnosis, tick the check box on the left hand side and then click the Add button.
7) Once diagnosis have been added they will appear below. Diagnosis can be removed using the red cross or additional information can be added using the field on the right.
8) Once you have finished updating the resident information, click the Admission Information tab.
9) Complete the update by signing, finally click the blue Update button.
10) A summary screen will now show, to advise you that the information was successfully updated.
Article is closed for comments.