1. Go to eNotes > Search Clients.
2. From the resident e-Notes screen, select Add Follow-up Note (as shown below) to create a Follow-up Note.
3. This will open the Follow-up Note dialogue box where the details can be recorded. Click the Note field, enter the clinical narrative, then click the Save & Exit button.
4. The system will confirm that the Follow-up Note has been created.
5. Follow-up Notes are identified with blue borders and will always appear in reverse chronological (most recent first) underneath the related Incident Note (see below).