- Admission of a New resident
- -e-ADT=>Admission/Discharge=>Admit New Client
2. Admission of an existing resident
- In this case, a resident can be either re-entered or there can be an admission completed which depends on the next scheduled assessment. If a resident has missed the next scheduled assessment, the admission has to take place which can be done by following the below steps:
- e-ADT=>Admission/discharge=>Search the resident=>Click on admission
Note: This is the process to be followed to do the admission for an existing resident. If it is done through 'Admit new client' , the system creates a new chart number for the resident which will possibly result in an error.