1) If you don't already have it, download XnView for free at http://www.xnview.com/en/
Please note that this is a third party application and MED e-care is not responsible for its use.
2) Open the program, and click on the convert icon towards the top of the page
3) Click Add or Add Folder to add either a single photo or a whole folder respectively
4) Select the output directory - the desired destination of your resized photos
5) Click on the transformations tab at the top
6) Select resize from the list on the left and click Add (or just double click on resize)
7) Enter the percentage you would like to reduce this photo in size by. Note the original file size of your photos, and calculate the required percentage to shrink it to <140Kb. To find this information, go to the folder where your resident photos are stored, right click on a photo, and click on Properties.
8) You need to only enter the resize percentage once, as the aspect ratio is kept constant by default.
9) Click Go in the bottom left of the window.
You are now ready to upload the photo. Follow the steps in the link below: