1) Click on e-Reports on the green bar.
2) Click on Medication
3) Click on Home Medication Inventory
4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and tick the box next to Only Show Duplicated Medication
5) Scroll back to the top of the page; you can edit your date range, resident and days remaining, amongst other parameters. Click Run Report
6) If prompted, click Open
7) Your report will show the name of the resident and medication, and show the status of the medication. (A = Active, IA = Inactive, HD = On Hold, DC = Discontinued, PRN = PRN medication)