When creating an incident or focus note, you have to option to notify the Supervisory Team(s). A supervisory team is a collection of people who have email addresses and contact details associated with a particular role.
You can click on the team icon to see who is in a particular team. These people will be notified when this note is created, and receive all details regarding the note.
You may also edit these supervisory teams, or create new ones. This way you can customize who you would like to be notified when you select a certain supervisory team.
Go to Settings > e-Notes > Supervisory Team to find, add and edit specific teams
1) You can setup new teams to notify simply by typing the new name of the team and clicking Save
2) You can edit an existing supervisory team simply by clicking the edit icon next to the team name
3) If you would like to add a new user to a specify team you can do this by following these instructions:
- Select the relevant team from the drop down list or you can search for this under the 'Team Selection' section
- You will notice a list of users who are registered to your site. To add a user to your selected team, simply tick the select box next to their name and type in a valid email address for this user.
4) Once you have selected all the users, you should save this by clicking the Save button under Add/Edit Team Members
5) When you have saved this, the user will receive an email notifying them of the incident note which was recorded for the resident in e-Notes.