1) Click on e-Plan on the green bar
2) Click on Care Plan on the blue bar
3) Click on the Medical tab
4) Click on Diagnosis
5) Click on the search icon next to the empty field
6) This will bring up a new window with a list of possible diagnoses. Select the diagnoses you would like to add, and click on Add. You have the option to use a shortened CCRS check list of the most common diagnoses.
7) Enter the date of this diagnosis, as well as any additional notes that may be relevant. If this diagnosis has already been resolved, you may enter a resolved date. Finally, click the save icon on the left.