1) Click on e-Plan > Care Plan >Search for and select the relevant resident
2) Click on Diagnosis
3) Click on the search icon next to the empty field
4) This will bring up a new window with a list of possible diagnoses. Search for the diagnosis either by entering the diagnosis code or description.
5)If you do not have a specific diagnosis you may use Z000 find a General Diagnosis.
6)Select the diagnosis you would like to add, and click on Add.
7) Enter the date of this diagnosis, as well as any additional notes that may be relevant. If this diagnosis has already been resolved, you may enter a resolved date.
8) Finally, click the save icon on the left.