PRN medications can be administered from two locations on the application
Location 1- On the main MED round page.
1) When in the MED Rounds page, click on the yellow Administer PRN button.
2) You can now either use the search options to find the resident or just click on the resident you want to administer a PRN to.
3) Click on the grey box in the administered column to to administer the PRN.
4) Add the amount you have administered and a reason why you have given the medication, then click Add.
5) Click Save to MAR and Exit.
Location 2 - If the resident has scheduled medication, the PRN's can be found within the scheduled MED Rounds
1) If you scroll down on the resident's scheduled medication, you will see all the listed PRN's on their profile.
2) Click on the Green Box to administer the PRN and fill in a reason and if a follow up is required.
3) Once you have done this, click the green Save button to update the administration.