1) Login and click on e-ADT on the green toolbar.
2) Click on Admission/Discharge on the blue bar.
3) Click the Admit New Client button.
4) Enter all the information available regarding your new resident.
First Name, Last Name, Gender and DOB are the required fields under basic information.
5) Scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter the Health Card Information for your new resident.
Next to Health Card Issuer, select the correct issuer based on your region eg For UK select NHS, and then type in the NHS number.
Please Note: It is important that this number is accurate, so that any medications may be entered in to the system successfully for this resident.
6) Once you have entered all necessary information, scroll to the top of the page and click on Contacts.
Please Note: If any of the required fields are incomplete, Client Identification will appear red.
7) Click on Add New Contact or Add/Change Funeral Home to enter any contact details for your resident.
8) Select the relationship, contact type, and any contact details you have for your contact. When you are finished, click Save.
9) Click on the Client Health Status tab.
10) Enter any allergies, alerts, medications, treatments or diagnoses. Tick the box next to the appropriate field, and then type specific information regarding the allergy/medication/treatment. NKA stands for No Known Allergies.
11) Click on the Advanced Directives tab.
12) Enter any Advanced Directives by ticking in the box next to the appropriate advanced directive, then typing in details of this directive.
13) Click on the Admission Information tab.
14) Enter the admission date and time, then click on the Bed icon next to the Bed field. You may enter further information such as GP admitting and Primary Physician, but this is not required.
15) Select the bed/room number that your resident will be moving in to.
16) Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click in the small box next to Complete; a Signed By option will appear. Select your signature.
17) Click on Admit to finalise your resident admission.
18) If you would like to Pre-Admit your resident, click on Pre-Admit. This will place your resident in a list under the Information Post tab. You can click on the yellow Admission button to assign your resident a bed and finalise their admission, as above.