A - It is required that your pop-up blocker is turned off or the MED e-care URL for your region is added to the allowed pop-ups.
1) Click on the Tools icon and select Internet Options.
2a) Click on the Privacy tab, and make sure Turn on Pop-up Blocker is NOT ticked. Then click Apply and close the window.
2b) Otherwise click on Settings next to Turn on Pop-up Blocker, type in the correct MED e-care URL for your region and click Add. Close the Pop-up settings and Apply the changes.
B - The browser needs to be set to display the MED e-care Application in Compatibility View mode.
1) Click on the Tools icon, and select Compatibility View Settings.
2) Enter the MED e-care Login URL for your region in the Add this website box, click Add and then click Close.
C - Using Microsoft Edge in Internet Explorer mode
If you are opening MED e-care using the latest version of Microsoft Edge you may need to use Internet Explorer mode to be able to get full functionality in some of our modules.
1) To turn this on first go to the tools button in the top right corner of the browser ... (the three dots) and then go to settings:
2) In the settings menu search for 'Internet Explorer' and then find the settings called 'Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode' and switch this on:
Once this setting is on you will then be able to turn on Internet Explorer mode. To do this log back in to MED e-care and then go to the tools button in the top right corner of the browser (...) again, this time go to 'More Tools' > 'Reload in Internet Explorer Mode':
You will know this has taken affect because there will be an Internet Explorer symbol on the right hand side of the web address bar at the top of the screen: