2) Click on Admission/Discharge within the blue bar.
3) Click the Admit New Client button.
4) Enter all the information available regarding your new resident.
First Name, Last Name, Gender and DOB are the required fields under basic information.
5) Scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter the Health Card Information for your new resident. Next to Health Card Issuer, select NHS, and then type in the NHS number.
Please Note: It is important that this number is accurate, so that any medications may be entered in to the system successfully for this resident.
6) Once you have entered all necessary information, scroll to the top of the page and click on Contacts.
Please Note: If any of the required fields are incomplete, Client Identification will appear red.
7) Click on Add New Contact or Add/Change Funeral Home to enter any contact details for your resident.
8) Select the relationship, contact type, and any contact details you have for your contact. When you are finished, click Save.
9) Click on the Client Health Status tab.
10) Enter any allergies, alerts, medications, treatments or diagnoses. Tick the box next to the appropriate field, and then type specific information regarding the allergy/medication/treatment. NKA stands for No Known Allergies.
11) Click on Advanced Directives
12) Enter any Advanced Directives by ticking in the box next to the appropriate advanced directive, then typing in details of this directive. When you have completed this, click on Admission Information.
13) Click on the Admission Information tab.
14) Enter the admission date and time, then click on the Bed icon next to the Bed field. You may enter further information such as GP admitting and Primary Physician, but this is not required.
15) Click on the bed/room number that your resident will be moving in to.
15) Click the Pre-Admit button in the bottom left had corner of the page.
16) A summary of success will then show on the screen to show that your pre-admit has been accomplished.
If you want to change the Admission Status from Pre-Admit to Admitted follow the steps in How to change resident status from pre-admission to admitted