1) Click on e-Reports on the green bar.
2) Click on Medication.
3) Click on Medication Wasted (New).
4) You can change the date range for wasted medications, as well as which resident you would like to run a report for (leave the Resident field blank to run the report for all residents.)
5) You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Show summary by medication." This will give a summary at the end of the report of the frequency with which medications are being wasted. Then scroll to the top of the page and click Run Report.
6) The report .pdf file will open in a new window. It will show you lots of detail regarding wastage, such as the name of the resident, the amount wasted, the reason why it was wasted, and who wasted the medication.