1) Click on e-Reports on the green bar.
2) Click on Medication.
3) Click on Medications Not Administered (New).
4) You can change the options such as date range, reasons for non-administration, the resident in focus (leave the resident field blank to run the report for all residents.)
5) At the end of the page, there is an option to show summary by reason/medication. This will show a summary at the end of the report, showing the frequency with which medications are not administered, and the frequency of reasons why.
6) Click Run Report, and if prompted, click Open. A new window will open, displaying your report. It shows resident name, medication, time, reason for non-administration, and who signed the non-administration.