If you set a resident on a leave of absence and they didn't come back on the day predicted don't worry you can bring LOA's forward or extend them.
1) Click on the e-MAR tab
2) Select either All Units or click on a specific unit.
3) Click on the Administer LOA button.
4)Make sure the Selection Filter is On LOA, you can also use the search client to search for a resident and then click the Find button. Alternatively you can click on the resident name from the list.
5) This will open a window here you have the opportunity to add an actual date and time to end the leave of absence. Once you have added a date a time click the Release button.
6) A green success message will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the window.
7) Click on the yellow Close button to go back to the main LOA page.