1) Click on e-ADT on the green toolbar.
2) Make sure you are on the Information Post tab. This is where you will find resident's that have been Pre-Admitted. To find your resident you can use the search client function to search the residents name then click Find. Alternatively you find your resident in the list. Once you have found your resident click the yellow Admission button.
3) This will take you to the residents admission document. Make sure to check the information on the document is correct. You can click on different tabs to check the information e.g. contacts and client health status. To complete the admission click on the Admission Information tab.
4) At the bottom of the Admission Information tab there is a complete sign section. Tick in the box next to Complete. Once this box has been ticked a Signed By drop down box and a Signed On date will appear. Complete the Signed by section by selecting your name from the drop down box. The Signed On date will automatically default to today's date however this can be changed. Click the Admit button in the bottom right hand corner to finish
5) A summary of successful admission will then appear on the screen to confirm the resident has been admitted.