1a-i) Click on e-ADT on the green toolbar.
1a-ii) Make sure you are on the Information Post tab. This is where you will find residents that have been Pre-Admitted. To find your resident you can use the search client function to search the resident's name then click Find. Once you have found your resident click the yellow Admission button.
1b) Alternatively, navigate to the New Admissions dashboard widget to view available pre-admissions. To find your resident use the search bar to search and click on the resident.
3) This will take you to the resident's admission document. Make sure to check the information on the document is correct. You can click on different tabs to check the information e.g. contacts and client health status.
4) To complete the admission click on the Admission Information tab.
5) Enter the admission date and time, then click on the Bed icon next to the Bed field. You may enter further information such as GP admitting and Primary Physician, but this is not required.
6) Select the bed/room number that your resident will be moving in to.
7) Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click in the small box next to Complete; a Signed By option will appear. Select your signature.
8) Click on Admit to finalise your resident admission.
9) A summary of successful admission will then appear on the screen to confirm the resident has been admitted.
For more information on how to admit a resident with pre-admission status, please refer to the following article: How to pre-admit a resident
Article is closed for comments.