- Choose the report you would like to export and change the parameters to what you would like.
- Select Web Viewer under the Report format drop down selection.
- Click on the Run Report button.
- After the report comes up in a new window you should see an export button at the top left. Click on it.
- A new window will pop up under file format you will was to select:
Microsoft Excel (XLS)
Microsoft Excel Data Only (XLS)
Then click OK.
- A file download window will pop-up and here you will select open or save.
You now have your report in Excel format!
If you have any questions please give us a call or send us an e-mail at: email@example.com