If the Designation you need to assign to your staff is not available then you may need to add a designation (or Job Assignment) to your available list.
1) Settings > Facility > Organization > Manage Organization Unit and then click on the Organization that has 'HealthCare Facility' under the Organization Provider Type Column
2) From here you can add a Position or click on a current position to edit it.
3) From here you can must fill in the Position Name of the new position (this may relate to the Provider Group/Type Name) and select the Provider Group/Type. The 'Position Description' is optional and can be used to give more information about this. 'Reports to' is also optional.
4) Once you have clicked on Done make sure you also click Save on the next screen.
5) Now that your new position has been added it will be available to be set as a designation to your staff.
You will need at least one user to have this assignment in order to use it for the home. You can do this by following the instruction for adding a physician assignment to a user, but selecting your newly created designation, rather than physician: