Articles in this section
- Kroll-to-MED e-care - Troubleshooting Guide
- MED e-care to end support for Internet Explorer on December 31st, 2021
- MED e-care System Requirements - Canada
- Announcements: How do I add any events/news to the Home Screen?
- How do I change the photo on the home screen?
- What is 'Quick Entry'?
- Diagnoses Not Showing Up in Patient Profile
- How do I logout of the online system?
- What does "Your session expires in 180 minutes" mean?
- What number can I ring to speak to support, to help me with my problem?
I know this but how do I delete the chart
Because there is so much involved before a chart # should be deleted we are requesting that you call our support line and we either walk you through the process or we do it for you. This is to ensure there is no resident data lost.
You can do so by either opening a ticket here in Zendesk, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling out support desk at 1-800-387-8903.
Hope this helps.
Article is closed for comments.