**Before you can turn on HOBIC in the MED e-care software, you will first need to be eligible to submit HOBIC data to The Ministry of Health and CIHI.**
In order to turn on HOBIC from within the software please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Setting > e-Assessment
- Click on ‘Assessment Tool’ Options
- Select ‘CCRS’ from the Assessment Tool options
- Change the ‘Hobic’ setting to ‘Yes’. Once you make a change to this option, the software will automatically save the change.
- Once the option is active, the HOBIC section is available in CCRS assessments. The section has to be completed and will then be submitted along with the CCRS submission data to CIHI.