To turn on/off the 24 hr Care Plan in e-Assessments please follow these five simple steps:
- From the Green Bar click on Settings.
- From the Blue Bar Click on e-Assessments.
- Under Choose an Option Click on Assessment Tool Options.
- Under Assessment Tool Options change the assessment tool to CCRS.
- Change the setting for 24 Hours Care Plan accordingly.
In addition within this Menu, you can also change the settings for the following Items:
- Allow Auto Fill Assessment – Allow assessments to be auto filled in certain sections from ADT and to be auto filled from the last assessment.
- Allow Edit of e-ADT Imported Fields – Allow fields that have been imported from ADT to be editable.
- Default Template - Set the Default Template for your Assessments.
- Diagnosis Code Standard - Set the Diagnosis Code Standard pick list.
- Do Validation when Open a Section – CCRS will validate every section when an assessment is opened.
- Hobic - Turn On/Off the Hobic section in the CCRS Assessment.
- Make fields Editable if Missing - Allow fields imported from ADT to be editable within the CCRS assessment if they are blank in ADT.
- Only Allow the Signee to Unsign Assessments – Prevent other users from unsigning assessments that were signed by other users.
- Open an Assessment Exclusively – Does not allow more than one user to open and edit an assessment.
- Section U Enabled – Add/Remove Section U in CCRS Quarterly and Annual assessments.
- Section V Enabled – Add/Remove Section V in CCRS Quarterly and Annual assessments.
- View for Quarterly Assessment – Change your quarterly assessment template to be Extended, Full or Standard.