In order to add a Custom Etiology
1) Go to: Settings > e-Plan > CP Library Main. (Facility Level).
2) From here select the Care Plan type you are using, the problem Domain, the the Problem Class and finally the Diagnosis.
3) Once these have been selected click on the button 'Add Etiology lookup'
4) On the next screen click on the 'Add New Etiology' button at the bottom of the page.
5) Type in the name of the etiology in the Label section (if you would like to have a description of this item you may add a description but this is not necessary) and click on the button ‘Add and Associate With Diagnosis’ (which associates it with the diagnosis and will make it available to be selected).