MED e-care is excited to announce the availability of our New Order - Review as part of Validation in Receive Orders.
1. The green “New Order” flag will be replaced by an amber “New Order-Review” flag.
2.Users must review and confirm all new orders before they can be received.
3. You can filter all the orders that have been flagged as “New Order - Review” by using the “Un-Matched” filter option:
4. A new warning message has been added:
5. Users can review and compare the new order against the resident’s current Medication Profile by clicking the “Check Medication Profile” button:
The “Check Medication Profile” button is now available on all orders in Receive Orders by clicking any of the orange or green buttons in the “Validation Results” column:
Users must satisfy themselves that the order is correct and expected for that resident.
6. The “Check Medication Profile” button will display a simplified version of the resident’s Medication Profile, showing their active, future and on-hold orders.
Click “Close” once you have reviewed the Medication Profile:
7. Click “Confirm New Order” to record that the order has been reviewed:
8. Once confirmed, the order will be marked as “Reviewed” and the flag will change to green “New Order – Confirmed”
9. If you try to receive a new order without confirming it, an error message will be displayed:
10. You can make changes to the new order, if required, by clicking the “Edit Order” button:
11. This feature is currently turned off for all homes but will be turned on in the coming weeks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.