Following this week’s software maintenance, the following updates will be applied to the application.
Coming Soon - New Order - Review
1. The green “New Order” flag will be replaced by an amber “New Order-Review” flag.
2.Users must review and confirm all new orders before they can be received.
3. You can filter all the orders that have been flagged as “New Order - Review” by using the “Un-Matched” filter option:
4. A new warning message has been added:
5. Users can review and compare the new order against the resident’s current Medication Profile by clicking the “Check Medication Profile” button:
The “Check Medication Profile” button is now available on all orders in Receive Orders by clicking any of the orange or green buttons in the “Validation Results” column:
Users must satisfy themselves that the order is correct and expected for that resident.
6. The “Check Medication Profile” button will display a simplified version of the resident’s Medication Profile, showing their active, future and on-hold orders.
Click “Close” once you have reviewed the Medication Profile:
7. Click “Confirm New Order” to record that the order has been reviewed:
8. Once confirmed, the order will be marked as “Reviewed” and the flag will change to green “New Order – Confirmed”
9. If you try to receive a new order without confirming it, an error message will be displayed:
10. You can make changes to the new order, if required, by clicking the “Edit Order” button:
11. This feature is currently turned off for all homes but will be turned on in the coming weeks.
Admission Report Updates
The two new ID Types “Veteran’s Affairs Number and MAR ID” have been added to the Admission Report.
Location: e-Reports >> ADT >> Group >> Admission >> ID Type Parameter.
- Veterans Affairs Number
- Source: e-ADT >> Admission document >> Client Identification tab >> Personal Identifiers Section.
- MAR ID
- Source: e-ADT >> Admission document >> Client Identification tab >> Personal Identifiers Section >> MAR Number.
Report with Veteran’s Affairs Number
Report with MAR ID
Highlight Multiple Potential Duplicates
There has been an update to help highlight if an order has flagged as Potential Duplicate against multiple active orders on the residents medication profile.
- When in the potential duplicate review window the existing order on the medication profile will show at the top
- Underneath this there is a dropdown that will show any other medication that may be a potential duplicate to the incoming order. It may be that the resident has 2 active strengths of the same medication.
- Above the dropdown it will show in red the number of potential duplicate options to help highlight this when you first open the review window e.g 2 Orders Found
- Select the correct order from the profile that you would like to manage based on the incoming order