Following this week’s software maintenance, the following updates will be applied to the application.
A new field has been added under e-ADT >> Admission Document >> Client Identification Tab >> Personal Identifiers Section to capture the PARIS ID. This is not a mandatory field to complete the admission for a resident.
Setting to enable/disable the PARIS ID field
A new setting “Enable PARIS ID” has been created under Settings >> ADT >> Options to enable/disable the PARIS ID field.
- When Enabled- The PARIS ID field will show in the Admission Document and also at all the display locations mentioned below.
- When Disabled- The PARIS ID field will NOT show in the Admission Document and at all the display locations.
- By default, the setting is disabled.
The data saved in PARIS ID field will be stored in the database even if the field is disabled afterwards. The saved data can be displayed again whenever the field is enabled. You have to manually remove the PARIS ID by removing the data from the field and saving the admission document.
Display Locations for PARIS ID
The PARIS ID will be shown with Resident’s basic information in other modules like e-Financials, e-Plan, e-Assessments, e-Notes V5, V5 e-MAR, V5 POC, and e-reports.
Admission Report Updates
- The two new ID Types “Veteran’s Affairs Number and MAR ID” have been added to the Admission Report.
Location: e-Reports >> ADT >> Group >> Admission >> ID Type Parameter.
- Veterans Affairs Number
- Source: e-ADT >> Admission document >> Client Identification tab >> Personal Identifiers Section.
- MAR ID
- Source: e-ADT >> Admission document >> Client Identification tab >> Personal Identifiers Section >> MAR Number.
Report with Veteran’s Affairs Number
Report with MAR ID
- The ID Types “CIHI URI” and “IAR URI” are now combined into one type called as “URI”.