Sometimes a medication / treatment you want to add to a residents MAR through Add to MAR may not be in our drug library for a number of reason. For example the medication / treatment is a new formulation not yet on the approved list. To add a medication / treatment that is not on the approved drugs list follow the steps below to add this to a residents MAR.
1. In the drug search for medication type in 99999997 (Canada APP Server) & 99999992 (UK & Canada Go Server): or for treatment type in 99999996 (Canada APP Server) & 99999991 (UK & Canada GO Server):
2. Click on the magnifying glass
3. Select MEDICATION: or TREATMENT:
4. Edit the Dispensed Name Box and enter the Medication Name
5. Add other medication details as normal