The Resident Photo Widget will help you and your organization to easily identify Resident’s that:
- do not have a photo,
- do not have a review date in file for their photo,
- have an upcoming review date, and/or
- are overdue for a new photo based on the review date set on file.
To add the Photo Widget to your Dashboard:
- Click on “Configure Widgets” in the Dashboard tab.
- Click “Add”.
- Click “Cancel” to close the “Configure Widgets” modal.
- Use the search bar to find a Resident
- Use the filters “Has Photo” to see Residents without an uploaded photograph.
- Filter Resident’s that do not have a Review Date on file
- Easily identify Residents that have a review date that has passed (Overdue) and,
- See the Residents with upcoming Review Dates (7 or 14 days)
- Resident Name
- Photo on File (Yes/No)
- Upload date
- Review date
- Days Until Review
- Overdue dates will show in red highlight
- The number of days, if in the future, will show in this column like so:
Use the “Export CSV” button to download a list of Residents that are set with the filters.
Please note: if the upload date is N/A you would need to re-upload the photo to get an upload date.